Reinventing the past while preparing the future is a somewhat backhanded approach by one of the latest trending memes: gonna tell you kids. Picturing famous actors, musicians, and other popular individuals as past figures. One popular example of this meme is a photoshopped image of a an African American dressed in full revolutionary garb and tagged You’re gonna tell your children this is George Washington.
Both insightful and funny, these memes may make you rethink the story of our past will tell our nation’s future children.
Although this meme trend may seem entertaining, it actually provides one more way for all of us to reevaluate the decisions that we make every day and the way that we want our company to function in the future. Finding a way to make sure that the company that you run is as diverse as possible is important if you want to create an environment that will inspire loyalty. In fact, there are more and more indications that diverse companies, both in gender and ethnicity, are some of the best places to work. In addition, they are also some of the most productive environments. Finding a company that values the opinions and the contributions of the individual is a refreshing discovery.
Are You Happy with the Aging Process That Is Changing Your Future?
All humor aside, no meme trend will allow you to hide your thinning hair. Finding a hair loss specialist, however, can help you make sure that you are liking the pictures that you will show your children in the future. From hair transplant surgery to FUE hair transplants, there are many solutions to the age old problem of thinning hair. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when people are concerned about the image that their current and future images will be remembered:
- Given that 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible, there are many people looking for options for thinning hair.
- One of the best ways to improve your confidence is to have a great head of hair.
- Normally a strand of hair grows for two to six years before balding, hair loss, or a combination of the two takes effect, goes into a resting phase for several months, and then falls out.
- No one wants to have thinning hair, but the reality is that in the U.S. alone, about 35 million other guys are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or combination of the two.
- Averages indicate that yy the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- The research indicates that a typical FUE procedure takes around eight hours.
- Estimates show that by the age of 35, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- Less or a little more dependent on skin type, healing time after an FUE hair transplant is that the grafts take in a matter of days and redness settles in about four to five days.
- Liiteral strips of scalp from a non-balding area is surgically removed and placed in incisions in balding areas in Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS).
- Making sure you like how you look can help you be more confident.
- You do not have to suffer from thinning hair if you visit the right kind of hair loss specialists.
- Kids in the future will have plenty of digital evidence to trace the world that we live in today and what things are
- In a Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE hair transplant procedure, individual follicular unit grafts, typically hair groupings of one to four hairs as they occur naturally in the scalp, are harvested one at a time using a tiny punch typically ranging from .7 to 1 millimeter in size.
- Defined as Androgenetic Alopecia or common male pattern baldness (MPB), this condition accounts for more than 95% of hair loss in men.
- Saving the images when you look the very best is a popular option, especially when you are having a great hair day!
The latest meme trend GONNA TELL MY KIDS continues to grow in popularity as joking parents indicate when they will be sharing with their future generations of kids.